Humboldt Solutions is working with key providers in IT, broadcasting, transport and defense to realize their projects in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Because we’re fluent across a broad range of technologies, we’ll very quickly get to know which one is right for your project – whether you need bespoke software, a hardware specification document, a tailored Linux distribution or a custom application programming interface to tie together otherwise incompatible systems.
Although we’re happy to discuss any project, regardless of size and location, our work usually falls into one of three key areas:
- Broadcast – where leading names like Arqiva, and BFBS use our software and satellite links to transmit live events, movie releases and audio to cinemas and broadcasters worldwide
- Electronics – where our work with defence and industrial control manufacturers helps us all to live our lives more safely, and gives those in positions of responsibility the means to monitor and maintain failsafe systems
- Business solutions – where we integrate and automate existing systems and implement bespoke solutions tailored to specific industries, organisations or departments
Outside of these fields, we’ve provided one-off solutions for a wide range of clients. These include:
- Applications for iPad users suffering visual impairment through the onset of macular degeneration
- Upgrades to off-the-shelf thermal imaging hardware to make use of higher capacity storage technologies
- Designing a Microsoft Windows-based management system for displaying high definition video feeds in military vehicles